To increase the use of all forms of electronic distribution systems and develop clear common standards for car rental services and Vehicle with Driver Service Industry (VDSI) Transfers in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
ACRISS delivers on its Objective through:
- Recommending Codes of Conduct to car rental companies and VDSI transfers relating to the quality and quantity of information that they provide to the users of electronic distribution systems
- Developing, recommending and implementing Classification systems for vehicle, rate, location information, and Optional extras, special equipment and ancillaries.
- Provide and support car classification of car models rented in Europe, Middle East and Africa by category, type and additional data (C02 emissions, battery range, seating and luggage capacity) Car Code.
- Formulating and recommending standards for both the car rental and VDSI industries for GDS, booking engines and other travel technology tools in product enhancements and new functionality developments
- Formulating and implementing common standards, service categories and definitions for the VDSI Transfers industry
- Provision of information for Travel Agents and the end user. Travel Agent section
- Help to increase confidence in the use of all electronic distribution systems for booking car rental and Transfers (VDSI)
- The promotion and adoption of ACRISS standards to members, non-members and the travel industry.
- Educate, Communicate and Influence the industry in the benefits and standards set by ACRISS for the benefit of the industry.
- What We Do
- - Membership Types
- - Our Members
- - Our Constitution
- - Honorary Associates
- - Objectives
- - Achievements
- - Mission
- - History
- - Why Acriss?
- - Code of Conduct
- - ACRISS Constitution
- - ACRISS Cloud
- - ACRISS Car Codes
- - Dos and Don'ts
- New updated ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guide and new languages available
- ACRISS Welcomes DiscoverCars.com as its latest Associate member
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 8 - July 2023
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page