Welcome to the Travel Agent’s Acriss web pages
This site has been created to guide you through the process of booking car rental through the GDS booking systems and other applicable Tech Travel booking systems.
This section aims to provide you with the correct tools to successfully book car rental with confidence. There is information and guidelines on GDS booking formats, abbrevations, optional extras and equipment codes, location codes with definitions, car type definitions and other useful topics. All you have to do is click on the relevant tab for your chosen subject to access the information you require.
Additional information on car codes and the ACRISS Car Classification System can be found under the Car Code tab on this website.
We hope you find this site useful but if there are any additional items that you would like to see included , please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Agents
- GDS Format Guides
- Optional Extras, Special Equipment & Ancillaries
- Airport Location
- Booking Tips
- Abbreviations/ Additional Features
- Location Codes
- Car Type Definitions
- Contactless Rental
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings
- ACRISS Welcomes MarginFuel as its latest Associate Tech partner
- Update ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guides
- ACRISS Latest Newsletter Issue 4!