T - In Terminal
Shall mean that the Location is within an Airport Terminal Building, or designated Car Rental Village but a Shuttle Service may be required to the rental location.
O - Off Airport
Shall mean that the Location and vehicles available for rental are within 8 kms of the Airport Terminal building or designated Car Rental Village but a Shuttle Service will be required to the rental location.
Further indicators used alongside T and O
IN = Counter/Desk in Terminal and Walk to Vehicle
S-IN = Counter/Desk In Terminal, Shuttle to Vehicle
S-ON = Take Car Rental Shuttle to Counter/Desk on Airport
CALL = Call for Car Company Pick Up.
SAON = Take Airport Bus/Shuttle to Car Rental Locations on Airport Grounds *Not Car Rental Shuttle*
MULT = Take Airport Bus/Shuttle to Central Point then Car Rental Shuttle to Location on Airport Grounds
OFF = No Counter/Desk in Terminal, Car Rental Shuttle to Location Off Airport Grounds or Further than 8 KM
- Travel Agents
- GDS Format Guides
- Optional Extras, Special Equipment & Ancillaries
- Airport Location
- Booking Tips
- Abbreviations/ Additional Features
- Location Codes
- Car Type Definitions
- Contactless Rental
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings
- ACRISS Welcomes MarginFuel as its latest Associate Tech partner
- Update ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guides
- ACRISS Latest Newsletter Issue 4!