ACRISS Members identify needs for standards to avoid misleading information in the Car Rental industry. A Project Team develops the standards to achieve the objectives within an agreed time frame. ACRISS Meetings enable full involvement with all Members and may include attendance by external interested parties, including, where necessary, ACRISS lawyers, to ensure all legal requirements are met both from an ACRISS perspective and in line with European requirements.
Once adopted, standards are audited for Member compliance. ACRISS provides education support and communication to the Travel Trade and encourages Industry adoption.
- About ACRISS
- - Membership Types
- - Our Members
- - Our Constitution
- - Honorary Associates
- - Objectives
- - Achievements
- - Mission
- - History
- - Why Acriss?
- - Code of Conduct
- - ACRISS Constitution
- - ACRISS Cloud
- - ACRISS Car Codes
- - Dos and Don'ts
- New updated ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guide and new languages available
- ACRISS Welcomes DiscoverCars.com as its latest Associate member
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 8 - July 2023
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page