To increase the use of all forms of electronic distribution systems and develop clear common standards for car rental services and Vehicle with Driver Service Industry (VDSI) Transfers in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
ACRISS delivers on its Objective through:
- Recommending Codes of Conduct to car rental companies and VDSI transfers relating to the quality and quantity of information that they provide to the users of electronic distribution systems
- Developing, recommending and implementing Classification systems for vehicle, rate, location information, and Optional extras, special equipment and ancillaries.
- Provide and support car classification of car models rented in Europe, Middle East and Africa by category, type and additional data (C02 emissions, battery range, seating and luggage capacity) Car Code.
- Formulating and recommending standards for both the car rental and VDSI industries for GDS, booking engines and other travel technology tools in product enhancements and new functionality developments
- Formulating and implementing common standards, service categories and definitions for the VDSI Transfers industry
- Provision of information for Travel Agents and the end user. Travel Agent section
- Help to increase confidence in the use of all electronic distribution systems for booking car rental and Transfers (VDSI)
- The promotion and adoption of ACRISS standards to members, non-members and the travel industry.
- Educate, Communicate and Influence the industry in the benefits and standards set by ACRISS for the benefit of the industry.
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings
- ACRISS Welcomes MarginFuel as its latest Associate Tech partner
- Update ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guides
- ACRISS Latest Newsletter Issue 4!