ACRISS - Association of Car Rental Industry Systems Standards
Major industry players in Europe who have high quality products and services, a well maintained fleet, dedicated customer service teams and conveniently located rental locations formed ACRISS in 1989.
These companies are eager to ensure that they contribute to an industry standard that allows consumers to make an informed choice when booking.
ACRISS works diligently in
- Setting industry standards to avoid misleading information
- Ensuring the customer has an informed choice through standardised displays
- Developing guides and tools to enhance electronic bookings
- Valuing their Travel partners and consumers
- Measuring their own compliance to the standards
- Engaging in industry relations to encourage others
Why do we do it?
- To avoid misleading information and full disclosure of all mandatory charges
- To enable fair competition and provide full transparency
- To provide consumers and the end user with an informed choice
- To simplify the booking process