AMERICAN CAR RENTAL ASSOCIATION (ACRA)
"The American Car Rental Association was founded to better monitor and document legal, public policy, and legislative issues affecting the car rental industry. ACRA advocates and lobbies on behalf of the car rental industry with elected officials, consumer advocates, and other key stakeholders at the federal and state levels. ACRA promotes sensible legislation as well as a sustainable public policy strategy for the long term."
British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association
Established in 1967, the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association is the trade body for companies engaged in the leasing and rental of cars and commercial vehicles.
The association achieves this by maintaining industry standards and regulatory compliance via its mandatory Codes of Conduct, inspection and governance programme and government- approved Alternative Dispute Resolution service. To support this work, the BVRLA promotes best practices through its extensive range of training, events and information-sharing activities.
Global Ground Transportation Institute
The Global Ground Transportation Institute (GGTI) is the global community dedicated to providing the ground transportation industry with networking opportunities, business performance improvement, and education.
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings